Move over Baby Boomers and Generation X'ers, the Millennials are here and they shop scale and color. Don't tell them, but what's new. The first and second buying decisions for dining shoppers have always been, 1. Will it fit where I want to use it" and 2. Is it the right color" But maybe the sizes have changed and the colors have changed. The Millennial shopper wants smaller pieces and more vibrant colors. Did someone say, Annette" Inspired by attention to size and color these groups just ooze no holds barred, pure fun! Annette features beechwood solids, a hard wood with characteristics similar to hard rock maple. Sturdy and long-lasting, in a natural finish.
• Molded polypropylene side chair bucket.
• Beechwood legs.
• Exposed struts for eye appeal and strength.
• PU seat matching the bucket color.
- Go for it attitude because everything matches and no combination is wrong.
- Small tables for small spaces.
- Colorful chairs in multiple styles.
- Exposed metal struts on tables and chairs give an architectural detail.
||Emerald Home Annette Dining Chair Black Seat-Wood Legs D118Chr-32Blk
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Details
||Chrome, Polypropylene, Polyurethane
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|Fabric Material Details
|Title Color 2
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.